Tax related inquiries, guides and FAQs.
- Transaction & Tax Type
- How can I know if it's a taxable event?
- How to file your tax report using Turbotax Online?
- What is Form 8949?
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Filing Crypto Taxes
Know how to make modifications to your account information.
- What if I don't remember my registered email address?
- How do I update my password?
- Is there a mobile app available for this service?
- Why can't I change my password?
Need some help? Find quick answers to your questions here.
- Why can't I see the exchange I'm trying to import from your system?
- Can someone do it for me using my Cointelli account?
API Import Guide
Find out how to import your transaction history using API of your exchanges.
- Instructions for Binance API Import
- Instructions for Kraken API Import
- Instructions for Coinbase Pro API Import
- Instructions for Binance US API Import
- Instructions for Bittrex API Import
Manual Import Guide
Can't find your wallet or exchanges? Here's how to manually import your cryptocurrency transactions.See all articles
File Import Guide
Learn how to file import transactions from various wallets and exchanges.
- Instructions for Binance.US File Import
- Instructions for Upbit File Import
- Instructions for Coinbase File Import
- Instructions for Coinbase Pro File Import
- Instructions for Binance File Import
Address Import Guide
Know how to import your cryptocurrency transactions using your wallet's address.See all articles
Rewards and Referrals
See rewards, discounts, and referral benefits.
- I referred a friend, but I did not receive my rewards.
- If I refer a friend/client, when can I expect my rewards?
Can’t find what you need? Get in touch with our expert supports, we'll get back to you within 1~2 business day.See all articles
Are you a Tax Professional? Learn how to manage your account and your client's tax reports.
- Tax Professional Sign-up Process
- How to invite your client?
- How to import Schedule D (CSV) into CCH
- How to import 8949 (XLS/CSV) into Drake
- How to import Schedule D (CSV) into ATX